9:00AM – 3:30PM
Drop-off 8:30AM – 9:00AM
Pick-up 3:30PM – 4:00PM
Cost of Camp:
Extended Camp Hours:
3:30PM – 5:30PM
Cost of Extended Camp:
(Jul 6 – Jul 10; Jul 27 – Jul 31)
- Young aviators learn the basic principles of flight and the fundamentals of aviation through engaging hands-on activities.
- Students learn the four forces of flight, how wings generate lift, the International Phonetic Alphabet, aircraft flight controls and instrumentation, aerial navigation using our virtual flight simulators, and construct a rubber-band powered balsa plane.
- Students take a field trip to Dallas Love Field to learn about the importance of aviation in our community.
(Jul 20 – Jul 24)
- Young astronomers and rocketeers explore our own solar system and the universe with SPOC, our portable planetarium.
- Students construct scale models of the Sun, Earth, Moon system and our solar system, create a star map, learn the constellations in our night sky, explore the history of planetary exploration, plan a mission to another planet, view the Sun through a solar telescope, and construct and launch a model rocket.
Frontiers of Flight Museum
6911 Lemmon Avenue, Dallas Texas
For more information contact us by
email or phone
214 699 4619
All sales are final. Goods purchased on the Site are non-refundable and non-transferable. Notwithstanding the above, the Museum will make every effort, but no guarantee, to accommodate Client requested program rescheduling at no penalty to the Client.