9:00AM – 3:30PM
Drop-off 8:30AM – 9:00AM
Pick-up 3:30PM – 4:00PM
Cost of Camp:
Extended Camp Hours:
3:30PM – 5:30PM
Cost of Extended Camp:
Jr. Aviators Workshop
(Jun 8 – Jun 12)
- Jr. aviators experience the wonder of flight from man-made flying machines to the natural world of insects and birds through engaging activities.
- Students learn the parts of an airplane and their function, the International Phonetic Alphabet, compete in paper airplane challenges, discover the importance of weather and seasonal changes to the migration of birds and butterflies, and more!
- Students take a field trip to a local nature center to explore flight in the natural world.
Jr. Star Hopping
(Jul 6 – Jul 10)
- Jr. astronomers take a galactic journey through our own solar system and the Milky Way Galaxy with SPOC, our portable planetarium.
- Students learn the phases of the moon and constellations in our night sky, create a model of the solar system, view the Sun through a solar telescope, build a model rocket, and plan an expedition to Mars.
Frontiers of Flight Museum
6911 Lemmon Avenue, Dallas Texas
For more information contact us by
email or phone
214 699 4619
All sales are final. Goods purchased on the Site are non-refundable and non-transferable. Notwithstanding the above, the Museum will make every effort, but no guarantee, to accommodate Client requested program rescheduling at no penalty to the Client.