Registration is open!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER
Science (Astronomer and Film Director)
• Explore the Universe with our SPOC Planetarium
• Design your own space odyssey with your friends
Technology (Graphic Designer and Marketer)
• Learn how to code and compete in a challenge
• Create your own space-themed application
Engineering (Aerospace and Structural Engineer)
• Organize and collaborate a team space mission
• Build a Lunar Module to explore and mine the Moon
Mathematics (Architect and Analyst)
• Analyze conditions on Mars
• Calculate and plan a futuristic Mars habitat
+Introducing Space STEM Live!
• This exciting, interactive event will end our Spring Break week with a festival of fun on Friday, March 16th!
• Inspired by NASA’s three big questions: How did we get here? How does the Universe work? Are we alone?
• Multiple learning stations in our main exhibit hall will explore these three questions along with other space-themed activities!
Monday – Thursday,
March 12 – 15
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Space STEM Live! Hours
Friday, March 16
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
*Transportation not included*
• All materials and supplies
• Lunch and snacks
• Camp t-shirt
• Transportation to and from the Museum from your child’s school (for camp only)
– Drop off at your child’s school at 8:30 am
– Pick up at your child’s school at 4:30 pm