For YWLA 6th – 8th Grade Students at the Frontiers of Flight Museum
• Explore the Universe with our SPOC Planetarium
• Learn about lasers and other sources of energy
• Code and command a robot
• Dissect and explore electronic components
• Organize and collaborate plans for a suborbital space station
• Build your own telescope to explore our solar system
• Analyze conditions on various planets
• Calculate and plan a warp speed mission
+Space STEM Live!
• This exciting, interactive event will end our Spring Break week with a festival of fun on Friday, March 15th!
• Inspired by NASA’s three big questions: How did we get here? How does the Universe work? Are we alone?
• Multiple learning stations in our main exhibit hall will explore these three questions along with other space-themed activities!
Monday – Thursday, 3/11 – 3/14
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Space STEM Live! Hours
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
*Transportation not included*
• Transportation to and from the Museum from YWLA (camp only)
– Drop off at your child’s school at 8:15 am
– Pick up at your child’s school at 4:30 pm
• All materials and supplies
• Lunch and snacks
• Camp t-shirt