Registration opens January 3rd, 2018
CHOOSE THE FORM BELOW FOR YOUR SCHOOL TO REGISTER
Science (astronomy and chemistry)
• View the Sun through a solar telescope
• Explore the chemistry of stars
• Sneak peak of the solar eclipse in SPOC, our portable planetarium
Technology (apps and coding)
• Build and code a robot
• Compete in a robot challenge
• Create a game through Scratch coding
Engineering (designing and building)
• Prototype with a 3D printer
• Apply problem solving and critical thinking in a bridge building challenge
• Learn about the engineering design process
Mathematics (algebra and geometry)
• Build and launch a rocket model
• Create a scale model of the solar system
+Introducing Space STEM Live!
• Inspired by NASA’s three big questions: How did we get here? How does the Universe work? Are we alone?
• Mulitple learning stations in our main exhibit hall will explore these three questions along with other various space-themed activities!
• This exciting, interactive event will end our Spring Break Camp with a festival of fun on Friday, March 16th!
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
• All materials and supplies
• Lunch and snacks
• Camp t-shirt
• Transportation to the Museum from your school provided
– Drop off at 8:30 am
– Pick up at 4:30 pm