We are opening an hour earlier for families to explore the Museum with less noise, crowds, and stimulation of a typical day. We limit the number of families who can attend, turn down sounds, and provide sensory havens. Families can also enjoy additional fun and inclusive sensory-friendly activities developed by the Museum and its partners*.
Saturday, January 21, 2023 | 9am - 12pm
Sensory-Friendly Day is an inclusive day for individuals on the autism spectrum or those with sensory sensitivities.
This event is at no-cost and pre-registration is required (see below for the registration form!)
- Date: Saturday, 1/21/2023
- Time: 9am - 12pm (participants welcome to stay past the event)
- Cost: FREE (Pre-registration is required as space is limited; see below)
- Sensory Friendly Day Guide (English)
- Sensory Friendly Day Guide (Spanish)
Pre-registration is required for this event as tickets are limited to provide the best environment for our families.