PHANTOM FLIGHT LUXURY RAFFLE
Luxury curated prize package for one lucky ticket holder!
Dr. Carla Russo and Regina Bruce
Ladies Tudor watch from deBoulle Diamond and Jewelry
Keep time in style and add elegance to every minute with a 1926 Style Tudor watch with a diamond in a steel and 18K rose gold band from deBoulle Diamond and Jewelry.
Two round-trip tickets to your dream destination on JSX
Experience the ultimate thrill with JSX as you jet off to your dream destination with not one, but two plane tickets! Wave goodbye to long lines and say hello to a spacious private oasis.
Flight lessons from PlaneSmart! Aviation
Explore blue skies with THREE personalized private flight lessons. Plane Smart! Aviation, where the sky’s the limit! We can help with every step in meeting the FAA testing and flight requirements for your private pilot license. Our comprehensive flight and ground training will have you flying with confidence in either your own or our Cirrus aircraft.
Private Dinner for 6 with Celebrity Chef Peja Krstic at Một Hai Ba
Indulge your taste buds with an unforgettable culinary journey at MộT Hai Ba in Dallas, where every bite is a symphony of flavors for you and five lucky companions.
Handcrafted Bourbon from Still Austin Whiskey Co
From grain to glass, Still Austin Whiskey Co provides you with 100% Texas whiskey. Relax, straight up or on the rocks knowing you are supporting Texas farmers, small business, and artists.
FOFM Family Membership
Every month brings a new exhibit or event to the FOFM. Our Museum members enjoy special privileges such as early admittance to new exhibits, member-only discounts, exclusive invitations, private tours and more!
- Proceeds benefit the Frontiers of Flight Museum (FOFM).
- The FOFM will pay and remit required tax withholdings to the IRS and state tax agency, as appropriate.
- Winner must complete an IRS Form W-9 before the luxury raffle package is awarded.
- Drawing will be held on April 18, 2024 in the FOFM at noon.
- Winner need not be present to win.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email.
- No exchanges or returns.
- Contribution value is determined by the donor.
- While the winner is legally responsible for all state and federal income taxes, the FOFM has agreed to pay the required tax withholding, on behalf of the winner, and remit it to the IRS.
- Value is not redeemable for cash.
- Winner must claim the luxury raffle package from the FOFM office by May 2, 2024.