For YWLA 6th – 8th Grade Students at the Frontiers of Flight Museum
+Space STEM Live!
• This exciting, interactive event will end our Spring Break week with a festival of fun on Saturday, March 14th!
• Inspired by NASA’s three big questions: How did we get here? How does the Universe work? Are we alone?
• Multiple learning stations in our main exhibit hall will explore these three questions along with other space-themed activities!
Monday – Friday, 3/9 – 3/13
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Space STEM Live! Hours
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
*Transportation not included*
• Transportation to and from the Museum from YWLA (camp only)
– Drop off at YWLA campus at 8:15 am
– Pick up at YWLA at 4:30 pm
• All materials and supplies
• Lunch and snacks
• Camp t-shirt