Engineers Week Student Day: February 21, 10am – 2pm
Open to all ages. Free with regular admission.
Learning experiences include:
- Build a robot
- Create a circuit
- See a jet engine disassembly
- Fluor Engineering Challenge
- Discover Nano science
- Physics & chemistry experiments
- Robotics demonstrations
- Fun with coding
- Wind tunnel experiments
- Uncover the principles of flight
- Explore the fundamentals of aviation
For more information contact us at: email or 214 350 3654.
E-Week is a formal coalition of more than 70 engineering, education, and cultural societies, and more than 50 corporations and government agencies across the nation dedicated to ensuring a diverse and well-educated future engineering workforce by increasing understanding of and interest in engineering and technology careers.