Engineers Week: February 23 – 27, 10am – 2pm
Open to all ages. Free with regular admission.
Group Rate: 10 or more, $5 per student; one adult chaperone free for every 10 students.
Engineers Week Family Day: February 28, 10am – 2pm
Learning experiences include:
- Build a robot
- Create a circuit
- See a jet engine disassembly
- Fluor Engineering Challenge
- Discover Nano science
- Physics & chemistry experiments
- Robotics demonstrations
- Fun with coding
- Wind tunnel experiments
- Uncover the principles of flight
- Explore the fundamentals of aviation
- Amelia Rose Earhart presentation about her recent around-the-world flight (inspired by her namesake’s historic flight)
For more information contact us at: Education@flightmuseum.com or 214 350 3654.
E-Week is a formal coalition of more than 70 engineering, education, and cultural societies, and more than 50 corporations and government agencies across the nation dedicated to ensuring a diverse and well-educated future engineering workforce by increasing understanding of and interest in engineering and technology careers.
For more information about National Engineers Week.
City of Dallas Aviation Department
Garver Engineering, Planning, and Environmental Services
Society of Women Engineers – Dallas Section
UTD Alan G. MacDiarmid NanoTech Institute