BSA AVIATION MERIT BADGE 2018 CLINICS
AT THE MUSEUM » FEBRUARY 17 & SEPTEMBER 15
With Certified BSA Instructors
February 17th class is sold out! Registration for September 15th will open on May 1st.
The Frontiers of Flight Museum offers the unique opportunity to learn from
FAA-certified pilots and aviation experts as part of our BSA Aviation Merit Badge clinics!
• Tour our aircraft, aviation-related exhibits and artifacts
• Use our in-house flight simulator facility for practical flight exercises
What you’ll need:
- Aviation Merit Badge book
- Homework that will be sent to you for completion a week prior to clinic
- Merit Badge blue card
- Wear your BSA uniform
- Sack lunch with beverage
- Feb 17 & Sept 15
- 9:30AM – 3:30PM
- Frontiers of Flight Museum
Limited space available. Register early.
- Fly a flight simulator following a route you plot yourself on an aeronautical chart
- Experiment with the four forces of flight
- Learn how an airfoil generates lift
- Learn how an airplane’s control surfaces govern pitch, roll, and yaw
- Build a foam plate glider
- Learn about exciting careers in aviation
- Learn about airport facilities and their use
Questions? 214-350-1651 Education@flightmuseum.com
All sales are final. Goods purchased on the Site are non-refundable and non-transferable. Notwithstanding the above, the Museum will make every effort, but no guarantee, to accommodate Client requested program rescheduling at no penalty to the Client.