AVIATION MERIT BADGE 2020 CLINICS – AT THE MUSEUM
Registration for January 18th 2020 is now open!
9:00AM – 1:30PM
Cost – $30
Limited space available. Register early.
The Frontiers of Flight Museum offers the unique opportunity to learn from
FAA-certified pilots and aviation experts as part of our BSA Aviation Merit Badge clinics!
Complete the Aviation Merit Badge requirements in our one day clinics!
- Fly a flight simulator following a route you plot yourself on an aeronautical chart
- Experiment with the four forces of flight
- Learn how an airfoil generates lift
- Learn how an airplane’s control surfaces govern pitch, roll, and yaw
- Build a foam plate glider
- Learn about exciting careers in aviation
- Learn about airport facilities and their use
What you’ll need to bring on the first day:
- Aviation Merit Badge Workbook with the following sections completed: 1A, 1B, and 5
- Merit Badge blue card
- Wear your BSA uniform
- Sack lunch with beverage
- Consent and Release of Liability Form
All sales are final. Goods purchased on the Site are non-refundable and non-transferable. Notwithstanding the above, the Museum will make every effort, but no guarantee, to accommodate Client requested program rescheduling at no penalty to the Client.
April 18th, 2020 – Registration opens March 18th, 2020
August 15th, 2020 – Registration opens July 15th, 2020
November 14th, 2020 – Registration opens October 14th, 2020