FRONTIERS OF FLIGHT MUSEUM INVITES YOU TO
• Adopt your favorite plane at the Frontiers of Flight Museum
• Get your name in front of over 100,000 annual visitors
• Help us preserve these planes for many more generations
Scroll down past the benefits to see all the planes!
- Exclusive recognition as Adopt-A-Plane Sponsor for your aircraft in Museum marketing
- YOUR NAME on a plaque in front of your airplane for a 12-month period
- YOUR NAME on a framed commemorative “adoption” certificate
- YOUR NAME on the Museum’s website
- YOUR NAME on the Museum’s social media
- A reception or party at the Museum to celebrate your adoption (event cost covered by donor)
- Complimentary membership in the Spirit of Dallas Club ($10K- Aviator level or $5K – Navigator level)
- Corporate sponsors receive 200 passes for free admission
- Representation on the Museum’s Leadership Council
HOW IT WORKS
Become the exclusive sponsor for a full year with a tax-deductible gift of $10,000 for our featured planes or $5,000 for the other aircraft in the collection.
Sponsorships can be shared by more than one person with adjustments to donor benefits.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Development Director Luis Gonzalez
214-699-4621 or email
or go to:
Click on any image to read more about the aircraft pictured.
Vought V-173 “Flying Pancake” $10,000
Pitts S-2B $10,000
Northrop T-38 “Talon” $10,000
Bell TH-1L “Iroquois” (“Huey”) $5,000
1903 Wright Flyer (model) $5,000
LTV A-7 “Corsair II” $5,000
Glasflügel BS-1 $5,000
Sopwith “Pup” $5,000
Learavia Lear Fan 2100 $5,000
Boeing/Stearman PT-17 “Kadet” $5,000