Experience the stories of aviation and space flight – as a MEMBER OF THE MUSEUM!
Every month brings a new exhibit or event to the Museum. And as a member, you get:
- Exclusive invitations for member-only events, including these upcoming events:
– Breakfast with AMELIA ROSE EARHART on Feb 28*
*RSVP NOW for AMELIA ROSE EARHART at email@example.com or 214.699.4628
– Breakfast with actress Melissa Waddy-Thibodeaux who tells the
BESSIE “QUEEN BESS” COLEMAN story on Mar 11
- Early admittance to special exhibits
- Special discounts
MEMBER BONUS! Once every quarter during 2015, we will have a MEMBER drawing for TWO FREE SOUTHWEST AIRLINE TICKETS!
The Frontiers of Flight Museum is where YOU can:
- See more than 30 aircraft, from the Wright Flyer to the one-of-a-kind Flying Pancake.
- Peer inside the Apollo 7 spacecraft, the first manned flight of the Apollo program, flown in 1968.
- Visit our 11 galleries, from the “Early Flyers” to “Space Flight.”
- Examine over 35,000 historical artifacts, including the first pilot’s license ever issued and the only moon rock in North Texas.
- Learn about history from Amelia Earhart, Charles Lindbergh, Count von Zeppelin or one of our other Living History characters.
- Hear the first-hand story of one of our Oral History volunteers, like Bill McMillian from NASA and Glenn Farmer who flew the U2 spy plane during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- Enroll your student in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) class on rocketry, robotics or the physics of aviation.
And this is just the “usual” stuff! Where your membership gives you FREE ADMISSION ALL YEAR!
The Frontiers of Flight Museum is on the “28 Awesome Things To Do In Dallas.” So don’t miss out! Check out our Museum Member Brochure!
Don’t delay! JOIN TODAY and begin your experience of aviation and space flight!
Enroll as a new member or renew your membership and begin your experience now! Become a member of the Spirit of Dallas Club and help preserve and enrich aeropsace education and history! Increase your visibility in the community, demonstrate corporate citizenship values and provide employees, clients and customers a number of benefits!