Don’t delay! JOIN TODAY and begin your experience of aviation and space flight at the Museum!
Enroll as a new member or renew your membership and begin your experience now!
Become a member of the Spirit of Dallas Club – preserve and enrich aeropsace education and history! SPIRIT OF DALLAS
Increase your visibility in the community, demonstrate corporate citizenship values and provide fun-filled benefits to your employees and customers! CORPORATE.
The Frontiers of Flight Museum is where YOU can:
- See more than 30 aircraft, from the Wright Flyer to the one-of-a-kind Flying Pancake.
- Peer inside the Apollo 7 spacecraft, the first manned flight of the Apollo program, flown in 1968.
- Visit our 13 galleries and exhibits, from the “Early Flyers” to “Space Flight.”
- Examine over 35,000 historical artifacts, including the first pilot’s license ever issued and the only moon rock in North Texas.
- Learn about history from Amelia Earhart, Charles Lindbergh, Count von Zeppelin or one of our other Living History performers.
- Hear the first-hand story of one of our Oral History volunteers, like Bill McMillian from NASA and Glenn Farmer who flew the U2 spy plane during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- Enroll your student in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) class on rocketry, robotics or the physics of aviation.
CONGRATULATIONS to recent MEMBER winners of Southwest Airline and Virgin America tickets!
Thanks to our corporate sponsors.
Every month brings a new exhibit or event to the Museum. As a member, you get:
EARLY ADMITTANCE TO EXHIBITS
– Breakfast with aviator Amelia Rose Earhart
– Breakfast with actress Melissa Waddy-Thibodeaux
– Breakfast with Spirit of 45 Rosie the Riveter
– Lunch with Star Wars characters
Look for more fun
Yep – we’re on the list!
The Frontiers of Flight Museum
Don’t miss out!
Check out our
Museum Member Brochure
And this is just
the “usual” stuff!
Where your membership gives you FREE ADMISSION ALL YEAR!