The Frontiers of Flight Museum offers Docent-guided tours for all patrons. Groups of 10 or more visitors can take advantage of our Special Group Rates. Teachers and youth group leaders should refer to our School and Youth Group Tour Policies.
To better serve our visitors, we request that group tours be scheduled in advance. Tours may be scheduled by calling 214-350-3600 x 229, or by filling out a Tour Request Form. Generally tours are conducted from 10:00-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-2:00 p.m.
*Please read the below disclaimer.
Please assist us in achieving our goal of making your guided tour as educational, informative and enjoyable as possible by complying with our tour policies:
- All members of the group must check in together. Late arrivals will be charged the regular admission price of $10 for adults, $8 for seniors, and $7 for children 3-17.
- Large groups will be divided into smaller groups (usually 15 or less). Groups must stay together during their tour.
- Food and drinks are allowed only in the Coca-Cola® Café and the Hutchison Family Birthday Party Hangar. Groups of 60 or fewer may bring sack lunches to enjoy in these areas, which must be reserved for the group at the time the tour is scheduled.
- Please do not use electronic games, portable media players, or any other electronic devices on guided tours. Cell phones may be used for photography, and cameras and video recording devices are allowed and encouraged. Cell phone calls are not allowed during tours.
- Please do not cross barriers or touch any of the aircraft or artifacts unless specifically invited to do so by your Tour Guide. Younger members of tour groups should not run or make excessive noise.
- The rights of other Museum visitors must be respected at all times. These rules apply to all groups visiting the Museum whether or not they are accompanied by a Tour Guide.
*Disclaimer: This form is a request for information only, it is not a reservation. All museum tour requests are subject to availability and are not confirmed until the reservation process is complete.