BECOME PART OF THE BEST TEAM IN TOWN!
Our volunteers are the best – they are the front line liaison with visitors to the Frontiers of Flight Museum. They enrich everyone’s experience – from greeting guests to conducting tours, working with the students in our educational programs, and even building models. Volunteers are an essential part of the Museum’s incredible educational experience.
Volunteer opportunities include:
Exhibit Hall Ambassador
- Living History program
- Aviation & Space Camp instructors
- Tours for school groups
- Outreach programs
- Special Programs support
Fill out the Volunteer Application Form online or stop by the Museum and fill out an application.
You will be contacted by phone or email to schedule an interview.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Eligibility and Skills
We are looking for personable, outgoing people who:
- Professionally represent the Museum and support our mission objectives
- Possess excellent communications skills
- Commit to a regular shift(s) and a minimum of 10 hours volunteering each month
- Willing and able to work with diverse groups of children, adults, staff and fellow volunteers
- Commitment to attend all required training
- Accept supervision and evaluation of your volunteer work
- Attend all required orientation and training classes