AVIATION MERIT BADGE 2019 CLINICS – AT THE MUSEUM
October 12th, 2019
Registration for the October clinic is full!
To be added to the wait-list, please click on> Aviation Merit Badge Wait-list and fill out our form.
9:00AM – 1:30PM
Cost – $30
Limited space available. Register early.
The Frontiers of Flight Museum offers the unique opportunity to learn from
FAA-certified pilots and aviation experts as part of our BSA Aviation Merit Badge clinics!
Complete the Aviation Merit Badge requirements in our one day clinics! You will:
- Fly a flight simulator following a route you plot yourself on an aeronautical chart
- Experiment with the four forces of flight
- Learn how an airfoil generates lift
- Learn how an airplane’s control surfaces govern pitch, roll, and yaw
- Build a foam plate glider
- Learn about exciting careers in aviation
- Learn about airport facilities and their use
What you’ll need to bring on the first day:
- Aviation Merit Badge book
- Homework that will be sent to you for completion a week prior to clinic
- Merit Badge blue card
- Wear your BSA uniform
- Sack lunch with beverage
All sales are final. Goods purchased on the Site are non-refundable and non-transferable. Notwithstanding the above, the Museum will make every effort, but no guarantee, to accommodate Client requested program rescheduling at no penalty to the Client.